A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of 88.1FM, 46181 Joy Road, Canton MI 48187, during regular business hours, Monday – Friday.
1. No purchase is necessary to enter a contest.
2. All contests are open to the general public except for current 88.1FM staff members and their immediate families, and household members.
3. Any individual may win an 88.1FM contest only once per month, unless specifically stated in the contest rules.
4. 88.1FM reserves the right to end a contest at any time without advance notice to the public
5. 88.1FM reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
6. 88.1FM reserves the right to set age limits on entry, or place other restrictions as deemed necessary.
7. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win prizes valued over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
8. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Gifts are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
9. 88.1FM reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
10. All entrants and winners agree that 88.1FM and the Plymouth-Canton Community Schools shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property from entering, participating in, winning or losing any contest by use or non use of the prize received.
11. All prizes must be claimed at 88.1FM’s offices at Salem High School during normal business hours, within 30 days of winning. After that time period ownership reverts to 88.1FM.
12. Proper identification must be presented to claim prizes. Winners may be asked to fill out a release form.
13. All entry blanks, forms and materials, as well as the information contained on or within become the sole property of 88.1FM.
14. All winners agree that 88.1FM may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, videotape, film, voice or any other likeness for any reason the station deems necessary without compensation.
15. In the event of a tie, the winner shall be determined by a random drawing or other means deemed by 88.1FM. The decision of the judges shall be final.
16. Winners of on-air call in contests shall be determined by the announcer conducting the contest. Their decision is final.
17. 88.1FM reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
18. 88.1FM reserves the right to issue specific rules pertaining to a particular contest and they shall be part of these rules.
19. Violation of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for 88.1FM to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events.
Any questions regarding these rules should be directed to the Station Manager.